1 April 2013

NaPoWriMo




I've had a very unproductive time in my writing during the last year or so. A fallow field, I hope rather than a totally sterile one. So to get myself kick-started I've decided to take the NaPoWriMo challenge, write a poem a day for the month of April, and post the results here. I can promise you that they probably won't be good, and certainly won't be polished, but I feel that it might be a good way to get myself going again!

The Poetry School is posting prompts each day on its Facebook page so most days I plan to use these - unless of course some other inspiration takes me. But since inspiration has been sadly lacking recently I have a feeling I'm going to be very grateful for having someone to tell me where to start.

Watch this space - I'm hoping I'll manage to fill it...

1 comment: